- Home »
- 1200mm Square Timber Workbench
1200mm Square Timber Workbench
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
Quality British made square timber workbench.
- 1200mm x 1200mm square wooden workbench.
- Robust timber construction.
- Choice of 36mm plywood or 44mm hardwood top.
- 18mm MDF lower shelf fitted as standard.
- 900mm high worktop.
- Legs: 85mm x 65mm.
- Upper side rails: 144mm x 28mm.
- Lower side rails: 88mm x 28mm.
- Customise you workbench below - choose up to 4 corner storage unit(s) (if any required) and a host of other extras.(for sizes of these options see details tab).
These timber workbenches are traditional used in industrial & commercial environments, schools, educational, and training establishments and home workshops.
1200mm x 1200mm square, this model is ideal for positioning in the centre of a room or workshop.
Finished with clear varnish on a choice of worktop, and with a great range of options, they are a classic that does not diminish and only gathers character with time.
Single draw unit measures (DxWxH external): 430mm x 410mm x 155mm.
4 draw, cupboard and cupboard/draw units all measure (DxWxH external): 430mm x 410mm x 475mm.
Cupboard and cupboard/draw unit both come with removable shelf.
Medium duty vice jaw dimensions: 160mm x 70mm, fully extendible to 73mm.
Heavy duty vice jaw dimensions: 330mm x 50mm, fully extendible to 155mm.
Write Your Own Review