- Home »
- Armorgard XtractaBench - Dust Extraction Workbench
Armorgard XtractaBench - Dust Extraction Workbench
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
Armorgard XtractaBench - Innovative Dust & Fume Extraction Workbench
- Existing air filtration systems can be placed inside to create a downdraught through the perforated work surface.
- Used to reduce dust and fumes that are emitted when working on materials such as plasterboard, wood, studwork, and cleaning tools out.
- Fold-down side shelf provides a convenient location to place an H or M class vacuum for on-tool extraction.
- Secure storage space protects and secures the air filtration units inside, as well as other tools.
- Fits through a standard doorway.
- Power coated & galvanized components.
- 2 x 5-lever deadlocks.
- Gas strut opening top surface.
- Included forklift skids.
- External size: : 1250x750x895mm.
- Internal size: 1145x565x555mm.
- Note: Extaction equipment (vacuum's etc) not included.
Protect your workforce from dust and fumes with XtractaBench; our all-in-one workbench and extraction management unit. This sturdy mobile unit is a must-have for anyone cutting, grinding, drilling, routing, or working with materials such as plasterboard, wood, or metal on site.
The key features of XtractaBench are a perforated downdraught work surface and housing for an extraction or filtration unit underneath. Dust and fumes are drawn directly away from the working area and a collection hopper is built in to catch heavier particles and dust. On the side of the bench is a convenient fold-down shelf to mount your M or H class vacuum for on-tool extraction.
Write Your Own Review