- Home »
- Chrome Shelving
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
Chrome Wire Shelving Bays.
Chrome wire shelving is normally used in kitchens, laundry rooms, for computer equipment and as stylish retail and even home shelving.
- Chrome wire shelving bays c/w 4 shelves as standard.
- Bolt less, nickel chrome finish & easy to build - no tools needed.
- Shelf capacity 250kgs & adjustable to every 25mm.
- 1800mm tall x 1200mm wide x 450mm deep.
- 1800mm tall x 900mm wide x 450mm deep.
- 1660mm tall x 600mm wide x 350mm deep.
Our boltless chrome wire shelving system offers a simple to build and stylish storage system ideal for multiple uses in the home, office and workplace.
Easily built with no tools needed, bays simply slot together.
Suitable in kitchens for dry food storage, crockery, cutlery etc - great for linen storage - computer and server storage with its excellent ventilation capabilities.
The nickel chrome finish offers a bright, clean and modern feel to the shelving, for use in dry areas.
Write Your Own Review