- Home »
- COBAswitch BS EN: 61111 Matting
COBAswitch BS EN: 61111 Matting
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
The COBAswitch range is electrical insulating matting that conforms to BS EN 61111:2009.
Suitable for high voltage areas. Specifically designed for use in front of open switchboards or high voltage equipment to help protect operators against electrical shocks.
- Provides safety for operatives against electrical shocks.
- Ideal for use in front of switchboards and high voltage equipment.
- Ribbed surface offers traction underfoot.
- Resistant to acid, oil, and low temperatures.
- Manufactured with colour coded tape to depict the classification on the reverse of the matting.
- 3mm thickness is tested to Class 0.
- 4mm thickness is tested to Class 2.
- 5mm thickness is tested to Class 4.
Write Your Own Review