- Home »
- CoSHH Cupboards
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
CoSHH Storage Cabinets In A Choice Of Sizes.
- UK manufactured.
- No snag handles with 2 point locking.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management.
- Integral liquid tight sump.
- New regulation labels enclosed to be fitted by customer to suit regulations.
- Powder coated grey with germ guard active technology anti-bacterial paint
- Extra shelves available.
- Stand available. These raise cupboards by 543mm.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
Available in a choice of seven sizes (HxWxD)
- CoSHH Cabinet A - 700mm x 350mm x 300mm c/w 1 shelf
- CoSHH Cabinet B - 700mm x 900mm x 460mm c/w 1 shelf
- CoSHH Cabinet C - 900mm x 460mm x 460mm c/w 1 shelf
- CoSHH Cabinet D - 900mm x 900mm x 460mm c/w 1 shelf
- CoSHH Cabinet E - 1200mm x 900mm x 460mm c/w 2 shelves
- CoSHH Cabinet F - 1800mm x 900mm x 460mm c/w 3 shelves
- CoSHH Cabinet G -1800mm x 1200mm x 460mm c/w 3 shelves
It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all work places. With this in mind, our range of cupboards and cabinets enable the seperate storage of hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations.
These British made CoSHH cabinets are delivered fully assembled and ready to use.
Finished in Grey with the relevant signage
Write Your Own Review