- Home »
- Expandachem Flat Pack Chemical Store
Expandachem Flat Pack Chemical Store
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
Expandastore is a flat packed chemical and hazardous store.
Featuring: double doors for easy access and a sumped base for contained spillage with a suspended grated floor.
Pallets can be used with the 1000kg optional grate upgrade kit (choose below).
- Ideal for siting in locations with limited access.
- Expandachem is light enough to be man handled and with components that are small enough to fit through passageways.
- Constructed with galvanised sheets & powder coated red double doors & sump.
- Doors feature double locking system for added security.
- Easy to assemble using a spanner, all fixings are included.
- Measurements: All Expandachems are 2.1m tall x 2.1m wide
- Choice of 3 lengths 2, 3 or 4 metres.
- Deliveries are made on a truck with self-unloading crane.
- Delivery costs listed below by postcode.
The Expandachem range of hazardous storage units are ideal for safely storing larger quantities of chemicals and flammable substances.
A flat pack design means these containers can be assembled in the tightest of areas and then easily re-located.
Ideal for all types of sites, especially farmers with a need for secure agrochemical storage.
Key features of Expandachem storage containers are:
- Lifting eyes for easy movement when needed.
- Galvanised finish with red "warning" doors.
- Heavy duty lockable doors.
- Raised and removable open steel floor.
- Fully welded and tested sump to withold and prevent leakage.
- Man-portable - very easy to erect.
- Available in 3 lengths.
Write Your Own Review