- Home »
- Galvanised Shortspan Shelving Bays
Galvanised Shortspan Shelving Bays
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
Glavanised Shelving Bays
- Boltless construction - no nuts, bolts or clips!
- Hard wearing pre-galvanised finish.
- 150KG UDL Shelf Capacity.
- 1000kg Bay Loading.
- 1000mm Wide Bays.
- 4 depths and 3 heights to choose from.
- 5 shelves per bay as standard (extras available).
- Unique upright connection for greater stability on multiple bays.
- Ideal for the garage, store room and even the office.
- Looking for 10+ bays? Contact us for bulk prices.
Select the shelf depth and height options below. Adjust quantity in the shopping basket.
Our latest bolt free all steel shelving system, offering a cost effective way to provide hard wearing solutions to any storage problem.
The hard wearing pre-galvanised steel enables the system to be used in demanding environments whilst giving the system a modern and bright look and feel.
With only two components – upright and shelf, the design has eliminated the need for nuts, bolts or clips meaning bays can be erected quickly and without fuss.
The unique connection between the upright and shelf provides incredible stability whilst offering uninterrupted access from all sides of the bay.
This system has a wide range of sizes so you can easily space plan awkward spaces to get the maximum storage capacity.
Write Your Own Review