- Home »
- Hazardous Cage Shelving Trolley
Hazardous Cage Shelving Trolley
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
Hazardous mobile shelving cage trolleys.
Available with or without lockable doors. Units with doors fitted are totally enclosed an all sides therefore secure.
- c/w 2 adjustable steel as standard (Extra shelves available as option).
- 100kg capacity UDL per shelf
- Total capacity 500kgs per unit
- Fitted with 2 fixed & 2 swivel heavy duty castors
- Powder coated high visible yellow
- Pressed metal top and base for strength
- All units are 600mm deep
- Choice of 3 heights - 1355mm, 1655mm & 1955mm.
- Choice of 2 Widths - 900mm or 1200mm
The Hazardous Boxwell range of mobile shelving trolleys are the ideal solution for moving stock around the warehouse and workplace.
Used for the safe and secure storage of valuable and hazardous items between storage, production and work areas.
Finished in heavy duty, hard wearing epoxy paint and with steel shelves, these British made trolleys are a great choice for transportation, storage and transit needs in the workshop, warehouse and workplace.
Write Your Own Review