Tilting Skip Waste Bin
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
Tilting Skip Bin.
- Welded sheet steel body with box section frame.
- Reinforced rim with no sharp edges.
- Hoop handle for ease of movement.
- Tipping mechanism only operates when latch is released.
- Fixed 200mm front wheels with swivel rear wheel all with solid rubber tyres.
- Optional total stop wheel brake on single back wheel.
- Quality blue epoxy paint finish.
- Optional forklift pockets.
- Optional perforated suspended base & drain tap.
Two weight capacity models are available, each a different size.
250kg capacity. Body size: (LxWxH) 1050mm x 500mm x 525mm. Overall Size (LxWxH): 1175mm x 850mm x 790mm.
400kg capacity. Body size: (LxWxH) 1200mm x 630mm x 700mm. Overall Size: (LxWxH): 1320mm x 900mm x 970mm.
Ideal for all sorts of waste and refuge.
Commonly used in metal & plastics workshops for the disposal of swarf and offcuts.
Write Your Own Review