- Home »
- Workstation PVC Matting
Workstation PVC Matting
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
Our PVC workstation mats are ideal for all industrial environments, especially machine tool areas where swarf is in abundance. All mats come with factory fitted bevel edging to prevent trip hazards.
PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Workstation hole size: 22mm x 22mm
- Interwoven PVC mat with safety bevelled edging all round.
- Open weave effectively traps debris.
- Cross-ribbed in both directions to reduce slip-related accidents.
- Comfortable, anti-fatigue properties.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10.
- Fire tested to DIN 54332 (B2) part of DIN 4102.
Write Your Own Review