- Home »
- Racking End Barriers
Racking End Barriers
- At a Glance
- Delivery Information
Designed to be positioned at the end of a row of pallet racking to prevent potential collisions and damage caused by fork lift trucks.
- Constructed from heavy guage steel.
- Fully welded construction.
- Barrier height: 620mm.
- Powder coated in high visibility yellow.
- Heavy duty floor fixings included.
- Available in 6 sizes for single and double bays.
Choose the length your require below. See details tab above for more size advice.
Barrier Size Guide:
700mm - Ideal for 700mm deep racking - single row.
900mm - Ideal for 900mm deep racking - single row.
1100mm - Ideal for 1100mm deep racking - single row.
1500mm - Ideal for 2 x 700mm deep back to back rows.
1900mm - Ideal for 2 x 1900mm deep back to back rows.
2300mm - Ideal for 2 x 1100mm deep back to back rows.
Write Your Own Review